Shock Absorbent Playground Chips are manufactured to meet ADA and ASTM playground surfacing standards and have been IPEMA certified. Shock Absorbent Playground Chips are ideal for schools, parks, childcare centers, jogging trails and backyard play areas.
– 100% engineered wood fiber
– Created from highest quality virgin wood
– Attractive natural look
– Excellent impact properties
– Delivered to your site
– Easy installation
Installation Information: Playground Chips should be installed at a minimum depth of 12 inches. Installation over asphalt or concrete can cause poor impact results. Adequate drainage is essential and will lower long-term maintenance costs.
*There are 40.5 five gallon buckets in a yard, 1 cubic foot is 7.5 gallons. Bucket not included in 5 gallon purchase.
* If you are ordering volume over 20 yards please call for volume discounts.
* All sales are final for purchases made online. If you are unsure of your choice or require assistance please call during business hours so we may answer your questions directly.
Playground Chips – in your 5 gallon container $2.50
Three-Quarter Yard $31.88
Half Yard $21.25
Quarter Yard $10.63